With great excitement, we are happy to announce that American Bean Coffee in Watchung is re-opening indoor dining on Friday, September 4th.
As we deal with the current reality of living in a society with COVID-19, we will adhere to strict guidelines ton ensure everyone’s safety.
American Bean Coffee Indoor Dining Guidelines
- Masks are to be worn as you enter the building and at all times when not seated.
- If your party includes small children they must wear a mask when not seated.
- At this time, we are prepared to accommodate parties of four or less. (If you require a table for a party for over four guests, please contact a manager upon arrival, and if possible, we will set up safe seating for your party.)
- If indoor seating is at capacity, management reserves the right to put a 90 minute time cap on seating.
- Indoor dining is available on a first come first serve basis.
Official State of New Jersey Reopening Guidelines
Ok, now that all that was said…
We are excited to host our customers indoors for the first time since we re-launched the coffee shop under the new American Bean Coffee brand. As some customers have noticed, we strive to bring you a unique coffee experience — one you would come to expect from your neighbors and fellow residents of Watchung, Warren, and Long Hill Township.
We are proud to a part of the community, and ready to welcome you inside.